EASY RACK OF LAMB ROAST
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 (8-rib) frenched racks of lamb
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Step 1: In a food processor, pulse garlic, rosemary, thyme, and salt until minced. Drizzle in olive oil and process until a paste forms.
- Step 2: Place lamb on a large rimmed baking sheet and season all over with salt and pepper. Coat tops with herb rub and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Step 3: Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180°. Roast lamb for 25 to 30 minutes for medium-rare.
- Step 4: Tent with foil and let rest 15 minutes before carving into chops.
- Step 5: Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.