Pinwheel sandwiches are delicious swirls retro swirls, ready for game day, ready for lunchboxes or just ready as an anytime snack. They’re easy to assemble, look great on a platter, and are ideal for a party. To make them, you’ll layer flour tortillas with tangy mayonnaise, sliced cheese, deli meats, and lettuce. All that’s left to do is roll them up tightly and slice. Simple!
- 5 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. BBQ seasoning
- 8 flour tortillas
- sliced American or cheddar cheese
- deli-sliced baked ham
- deli-sliced turkey breast
- butter lettuce leaves
- Step 1: In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and BBQ seasoning.
- Step 2: On a clean surface, lay tortillas flat. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture. Place 2 to 3 slices cheese on bottom two-thirds of each tortilla. Top cheese with ham and turkey. Top meat with 2 to 3 lettuce leaves and tightly roll up.
- Step 3: To serve right away, slice into 5cm rounds and arrange on a platter. To make ahead, place them side down on a baking sheet and refrigerate up to 6 hours. Slice when ready to serve.