R4,085.00 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
The OmniBlend III 1.5L has two intuitive toggle switches that offer two different speeds and frees up your hands for multitasking in the kitchen. This makes this blender particularly suited for busy conditions like commercial kitchens and catering environments.
In the detail
- Includes: Blender base, jug, tamper, recipe e-books
- Interface: High/low speed switch
- Colour Options: Black, Maroon or White
- Sound Enclosure: Optional extra
- Jug Capacity: 1.5L; Heat resistant up to 120 Degree Celsius
- Motor Power: 3HP, 1200W (peak 2238W), 220-240V, 50-60Hz
- Weight: 4.7kg
- RPM: 23,000 to 38,000 RPM
- Durability: Stainless steel parts (socket and bearing); replaceable blade assembly; motor overload protection; alert to prevent overheating of the motor
- Dimensions (mm): 230D x 205W x 440H
Omniblend warrants that your OmniBlend blender is free from defects in materials and workmanship, and performs satisfactorily for a period of 3 years, from the date of purchase. They distinguish between commercial and household use, and limit the above warranty for commercial use to the moving parts, offering a 1-year warranty (blades & drive socket). They cover parts & labour under their warranty & service to resolve any issue that you may experience within 3 years and exclude collection and/or delivery charges.
The first pick for chefs around the country, OmniBlend blenders are powerful, durable, versatile and affordable. These industry blenders allow you to puree, blend, chop and grind ingredients in seconds thanks to their 3HP motor, innovative cutting blade design and polycarbonate jug. Having been on the South African market since 2011, Omniblend has become a standard for the hospitality industry and is steadily making its way into our homes. Other blenders pale in comparison to OmniBlenders with their six-blade assembly, including 2 downward blades that prevent dense foo...