GOURMET EXTRA COURSE GRATER
R450.00 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
The new Signature Microplane Blade style was inspired by the classic French carrot salad, better known as Carottes R?p?es made with fine Julienne strips that are slightly wider but finer and thinner than the classic Julienne strips and not as wide as the grating result would be with an extra coarse blade. You can easily now grate carrot, celery root, zucchini, apple, pear, potato, beetroot, radish or cucumber that is ideal for fresh, raw salads, for garnishing soups, for simply steaming in a wok or for an Asian-style stir fry. Fine julienne strips can also be used to garnish desserts or drinks.
The Fine Julienne Blade complements the Microplane Gourmet series comprising 10 different blades styles and reflects Microplane?s heritage and expertise in sharp tools.
In the detail
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle with loop for optional hanging
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Apples, Cabbage, Carrots, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. The results will be perfect for coleslaws or hashbrowns, as well as big shreds of soft cheeses like cheddar.
- Easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in USA
- Grating surface: 126L x 6H mm
- Dimensions: 315L x 78W x 3H mm