FLAT TOP GAS GRILL
R6,695.00 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
These new and improved gas griddles are ideal for grilling steaks, chops, burgers, mixed grill, fish, pancakes, eggs, sausages, tomatoes etc. They are also ideal for use outdoors and in areas where electricity is unavailable.
- New improved design
- Front mounted easy access drip tray
- Anvil gas griddles are ideal for grilling steaks, chops, burgers, mixed grill, fish, pancakes, eggs, sausages, tomatoes etc. Gas griddles are also ideal for use outdoors and in areas where electricity is unavailable
- Easy to connect – 1m flexible hose and regulator supplied
- Ignition mechanism for easy igniting
- Flame failure device which shuts down the gas supply should the flame go out
- Adjustable feet for levelling the unit
- Regulator supplied works off low pressure (2.8Kpa) liquefied petroleum gas and is suitable for large cylinders (from 9kg – 48kg) To use a smaller portable cylinder, a coupling connector and a suitable regulator must be purchased separately
- Safety approved by LPG Safety Association of SA
In the detail
Surface: Flat Top
Power Output: 12 500 BTU
Dimensions: 400 x 514 x 273mm
Grill Area: 400 x 400mm
All equipment that is sold under the ANVIL trademark and used for commercial purposes is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty runs for two years from the date of the original installation and is for the benefit of the original purchaser only. All other warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitations any implied Warranty of Merchantability or fitness for purpose are excluded. The Seller shall in no event be liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages in connection with ANVIL commercial products.
The Seller’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair of defects without charge. Defective units must be taken or shipped, transportation charges prepaid, to ANVIL.
This warranty is not effective if damage occurs because of an accident, carelessness, improper installation, lack of proper set-up, supervision when required or if the equipment is installed or operated in any manner contrary to the installation and operating instructions. In these cases, repairs will be made at a reasonable cost. Work performed by unauthorized personnel or unauthorized service agencies using non-Anvil spares voids this warranty.
Since their inception in 1966, Anvil has become one of the most recognised and popular brands within the commercial food service equipment industry, having earned its trust and respect through a broad range of top quality products. Anvil is seen as the go-to brand for thousands of establishments including restaurants, canteens, supermarkets, hotels, bars and even hospitals. The brand has become so popular that its products are being distributed worldwide in over 30 countries. The reason Anvil products have enjoyed this much success is because of their unparalleled qual...