ELECTRIC DEEP FRYER
R4,120.00 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
Made in collaboration with McCain, this electric deep fryer fries frozen chips within 3 minutes. Its unique design prevents oil saturation leaving your fries crispier and tastier than other commercial fryers. Use with McCain frozen chips for the best results. It includes one rugged stainless steel wire basket with an insulated handle.
In the detail
- Includes one stainless steel frying basket (FFB2260)
- Tilt-up head for easy removal of the oil tank
- Microswitch disconnects power when the element box is removed
- Automatic safety cut-out to prevent oil flashing
- Fries frozen chips within 3 minutes
- 3.4kW element reduces recovery time
- Operating temperature range: 50?C – 190?C
- Large basket design promotes even cooking
- Recommended portion size 300g per 5L tank
- Must be used on a dedicated 16amp plug
- Output: approximately 6kg french fries per hour
- Power: 3.4kW
- Voltage: 230V
- Oil volume: 5L
- Dimensions: 288 x 448 x 282mm
- Weight: 9kg
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
All equipment that is sold under the ANVIL trademark and used for commercial purposes is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty runs for two years from the date of the original installation and is for the benefit of the original purchaser only. All other warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitations any implied Warranty of Merchantability or fitness for purpose are excluded. The Seller shall in no event be liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages in connection with ANVIL commercial products.
The Sellers?s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair of defects without charge. Defective units must be taken or shipped, transportation charges prepaid, to ANVIL.
This warranty is not effective if damage occurs because of an accident, carelessness, improper installation, lack of proper set-up, supervision when required or if the equipment is installed or operated in any manner contrary to the installation and operating instructions. In these cases, repairs will be made at a reasonable cost. Work performed by unauthorized personnel or unauthorized service agencies using non-Anvil spares voids this warranty.