CENTURY FORGED KNIFE 6 PIECE BLOCK SET
R2,995.00 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
Tramontina’s Century Forged knife sets are guaranteed to impress with it’s specially treated blades that undergo a distinctive heat treatment, including tempering, sub-zero quenching and hardening to ensure a long-lasting and precise cutting edge. The blade hardness is of 55 and 58 HRC. The polycarbonate handles reinforced with fiberglass guarantee high durability, balance and safety, while the ergonomic handle provides greater safety, balance and comfort during use. The wooden holder protects the pieces and add a luxurious style to your countertop. All the knives are dishwasher safe to make your daily routine easier.
In the detail
- Special forged stainless steel blades
- Guaranteed long-lasting and precise cutting edge
- Blades are heat treated, tempered, treated with sub-zero quenching and hardening
- Blade hardness is of 55 and 58 HRC
- Ergonomic polycarbonate handles reinforced with fiberglass
- Dishwasher safe
- Weight: 2,22 kg
- 3″/7cm Paring knife
- 5″/12cm Steak knife
- 6″/15cm Kitchen knife
- 8″/20cm Chef’s knife
- Carving fork
- Wooden Block
Recommendations for Use
- Handle sharp objects with care and keep them out of the reach of children.
- For longer-lasting products, dry well before storing, including after removal from dishwasher.
- Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
- Certification NSF Certificate – The Century Line products are certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), an organization acknowledged as the main international authority on food safety and hygiene practices.
Founded in 1911 in Brazil, Tramontina is an international brand with over 100 years of experience in manufacturing high-end houseware products. It operates in over 120 countries offering quality, innovative, and functional products. Tramontina is dedicated to being a market leader in environmental responsibility and sustainable development – taking this on as one of its core values....