UF SERIES UTENSIL WASHER
R230,044.00 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
Thanks to its immense power and vigorous pressure, the UF Series utensil washer can clean anything from light to heavy-duty soiling. Professional kitchens choose this powerful and robust machine to uphold the topmost hygienic standards.
In the detail
- Fold back door
- Touch screen and quick-start button
- Rack dolly and swing rack
- High-performance washing system with up to 1 bar of water pressure
- Soaking program
- Easy to clean interior
- Reversing top and bottom wash system for total cleaning coverage
- Total coverage filter system with filter cassette and cyclonic water filter
- Self-cleaning program
- Built-in drain pump
- Wash tank and boiler temperature display
- Integrated rinse aid dosing device
- Dimensions (mm): 1720H x 775W x 870D
- Output: approximately 40 racks per hour on cold fill supply
- Temperature range: 60 – 85 Degree Celsius
- Voltage: 415V
- Rack size (mm): 612 x 672
- Weight: 190kg
- 640mm entry height for washing large utensils including full-size GN containers and baking sheets
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
Exclusions to warranty include:
- Breakdown attendance due to an obstruction in wash and/or drain pump.
- Incorrect filling of detergent/rinse aid reservoirs (cross-contamination).
- Scale related issues, caused by incorrect regeneration of water softener.
- Willful damage to the exterior of the machine.
- Fluid being spilled unto electrics of machine
- External damage to supply/waste fittings caused by insufficient care being taken when cleaning below the machine.
- Inadequate cleaning of the wash/rinse arms.
- Parts that have been removed by the operator then lost or not returned to the machine correctly.
- Callouts due to pre-shower unit and related parts, or faults not related to, or external to the machine.
- Stainless steel tabling, sinks, taps and associated services.
- Baskets and racks.
- Inadequate cleaning of the interior wash chamber leading to component blockage/failure.
- Services to the machine.
- Water condition water treatment hoses and taps.
- Relocation of the machine.
- Dosing equipment which is supplied by third party chemicals.
- Repairs carried out by unauthorized Winterhalter personnel.
- Where repairs are taken and no fault is found.
Winterhalter specially designs warewashing machines for the catering industry as their products have a host of technical features and a built-in system that ensures ultra-clean dishes and sparkling glasses. The fact that Winterhalter’s washing machines are made in Germany and Switzerland is not just an indication of origin but it's also a seal of quality with the average working life of their appliances sitting at 15 years. The premium quality and reliability of these machines are the results of Winterhalter’s commitment to continuous research, innovation and impro...