TILTING PAN 40L
R29,457.25 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
- Ideal for using in restaurants, canteens, institutions, etc.
- Ideal for stews, soups, rice vegetables and many forms of bulk food preparation
- Simple tilt system makes transferring of food easy
- Safety cut off in the event of overheating
- The 40L Pan is compact and versatile for smaller batches of food
- Rapidly heats up to operating temperature
- Robust tubular frame allows access from all sides making it easy to clean around the tilting pan
In the detail
- Power: 8kW
- Voltage: 380V – 50Hz 3 Phase
- Dimensions: 705L x 830W x 970H mm
- Volume: 40Lt
- Weight: 80kg
- Packaged Weight: 90kg
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
All equipment that is sold under the ANVIL trademark and used for commercial purposes is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty runs for two years from the date of the original installation and is for the benefit of the original purchaser only. All other warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitations any implied Warranty of Merchantability or fitness for purpose are excluded. The Seller shall in no event be liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages in connection with ANVIL commercial products.
The Sellers’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair of defects without charge. Defective units must be taken or shipped, transportation charges prepaid, to ANVIL.
This warranty is not effective if damage occurs because of an accident, carelessness, improper installation, lack of proper set-up, supervision when required or if the equipment is installed or operated in any manner contrary to the installation and operating instructions. In these cases, repairs will be made at a reasonable cost. Work performed by unauthorized personnel or unauthorized service agencies using non-Anvil spares voids this warranty.
Since their inception in 1966, Anvil has become one of the most recognised and popular brands within the commercial food service equipment industry, having earned its trust and respect through a broad range of top quality products. Anvil is seen as the go-to brand for thousands of establishments including restaurants, canteens, supermarkets, hotels, bars and even hospitals. The brand has become so popular that its products are being distributed worldwide in over 30 countries. The reason Anvil products have enjoyed this much success is because of their unparalleled qual...