SOUS VIDE CIRCULATOR AND BATH COMPLETE
R9,857.14 (Ex VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
This self-contained sous vide bath and circulator allow you to cook the best of fine dining. This appliance is suited for high precision cooking, allowing you to reproduce great dishes consistently. It features a powerful circulation pump that ensures uniform heat distribution in the bath so that you can have an even cook with every use.
In the detail
- Dimensions: W283mm x L420mm x H290mm
- Weight: 6.3kg
- Complete sous vide bath with a circulator and insulated lid
- Stainless steel construction with PLA plastic display casing
- Additional lift-out tray for easy loading and unloading
- Electronic temperature control with display for time, set temperature and current temperature (Degrees Celcius)
- Silicone-covered heating element
- Powerful circulation pump to ensure quick and even temperature distribution
- Pump fitted with removable filters
- Power: 0.62kW
- Voltage: 230V – 50Hz
- Food not included
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
All equipment that is sold under the ANVIL trademark and used for commercial purposes is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty runs for two years from the date of the original installation and is for the benefit of the original purchaser only. All other warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitations any implied Warranty of Merchantability or fitness for purpose are excluded. The Seller shall in no event be liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages in connection with ANVIL commercial products.
The Sellers?s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair of defects without charge. Defective units must be taken or shipped, transportation charges prepaid, to ANVIL.
This warranty is not effective if damage occurs because of an accident, carelessness, improper installation, lack of proper set-up, supervision when required or if the equipment is installed or operated in any manner contrary to the installation and operating instructions. In these cases, repairs will be made at a reasonable cost. Work performed by unauthorized personnel or unauthorized service agencies using non-Anvil spares voids this warranty.