SINGLE PAN FISH FRYER 5L GAS
R8,600.00 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
The perfect go-to appliance for fast and reliable fast-food service is the 5L single pan gas fish fryer. This fish or deep fryer features a standard output of 32 500 BTU, making it quick for heating and increased turn-around time on your food orders. The temperature is adjustable between 66 – 200 Degree Celius and it comes complete with a stainless steel fryer basket with insulated handles.
In the detail
- Safety approved by LPG Safety Association of SA
- Manual pilot flame ignition
- Stainless Steel construction for easy cleaning
- Large surge area tank design
- Large 40mm drain valve with extension tube
- Cold zone design allows debris to collect in the bottom of the tank to prolong the oil life
- Thermostatically controlled valve with integrated pilot burner
- Adjustable temperature range 66 – 200 Degrees Celsius
- Flame failure safety cut-off valve
- Comes complete with Rugged Stainless Steel wire basket with insulated handle
- Designed for LPG gas
- Adjustable feet for varied height preference or levelling
- Operating temperature range: 50 – 190 Degree Celsius
- Product Output: approximately 70kg French fries per hour
- Output: 32 500 BTU
- Oil volume: 5L
- Weight: 14kg
- Dimensions: 305L x 620W x 495H mm
- Regulator: Yes
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
All equipment that is sold under the ANVIL trademark and used for commercial purposes is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty runs for two years from the date of the original installation and is for the benefit of the original purchaser only. All other warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitations any implied Warranty of Merchantability or fitness for purpose are excluded. The Seller shall in no event be liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages in connection with ANVIL commercial products.
The Sellers’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair of defects without charge. Defective units must be taken or shipped, transportation charges prepaid, to ANVIL.
This warranty is not effective if damage occurs because of an accident, carelessness, improper installation, lack of proper set-up, supervision when required or if the equipment is installed or operated in any manner contrary to the installation and operating instructions. In these cases, repairs will be made at a reasonable cost. Work performed by unauthorized personnel or unauthorized service agencies using non-Anvil spares voids this warranty.
Since their inception in 1966, Anvil has become one of the most recognised and popular brands within the commercial food service equipment industry, having earned its trust and respect through a broad range of top quality products. Anvil is seen as the go-to brand for thousands of establishments including restaurants, canteens, supermarkets, hotels, bars and even hospitals. The brand has become so popular that its products are being distributed worldwide in over 30 countries. The reason Anvil products have enjoyed this much success is because of their unparalleled qual...