PARIS NATURAL WOOD PEPPER GRINDER
By Peugeot Mills
R616.75 – R1,095.32 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
Peugeot Mill’s Paris natural wood grinders are made of solid beechwood and feature a superior corrosion-resistant grinding mechanism. These salt and pepper grinders are easy to pair with most table settings and they are available in a range of sizes.
In the detail
- Available in various sizes
- Solid beechwood body
- Salt & Pepper grinders sold separately
- Peppermill – hardened steel grinding mechanism with helix-shaped double row of teeth to ensure the smoothest grind
- Peppercorn best suited for 6mm diameter or smaller corns
- Salt crystal – best suited for 4mm diameter or smaller crystals
- Salt mill – corrosion-resistant stainless steel grinding mechanism specially used with grinding dry salts
- Do not use with wet peppercorns or salt crystals
- Do not immerse in water
- Wipe clean with dry cloth
- Lifetime limited warranty on the grinding mechanism
Since 1840, Peugeot Mills have been an essential benchmark for gourmet and great chefs alike. They are exceptional pieces that have become tableware icons, from coffee mills to salt, pepper or spice grinders, manual or electric, Peugeot Mills are a pleasure to use with their sleek and elegant design, their noble indestructible materials, their range of shapes and colours and their ever more innovative mechanisms, with a lifetime guarantee.
Pepper mills, salt mills, spice and coffee grinders, both manual and electric,...