R4,260.00 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
The OmniBlend 4L is a great pick for restaurant and coffee shops. Thanks to its toggle switches you can blend hands-free and its turn dial allow you to do so at various speeds.
In the detail
- Includes: blender base, jug, tamper
- Interface: turn-dial for variable speed control; pulse switch
- Colour Options: black, maroon or white
- Sound Enclosure: No ( only the 1.5ltr models are compatible with a sound enclosure)
- Jug Capacity: 4L; heat resistant up to 120 Celsius
- Jug Material: Polycarbonate; light-weight and easy to clean
- Motor Power: 3HP 1200W (peak 2238W) – 220-240V – 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 230mm x 205mm x 600mm
- Weight: 5.9kg
- RPM: 23,000 to 38,000 RPM
- Durability: stainless steel parts (socket and bearing); replaceable blade assembly; motor overload protection; alert to prevent overheating of the motor (burnout)
- Warranty: 3 years (commercial 1 year on blades)
- After-sales: local support; spare parts in stock
Omniblend warrants that your OmniBlend blender is free from defects in materials and workmanship, and performs satisfactorily for a period of 3 years, from the date of purchase. They distinguish between commercial and household use, and limit the above warranty for commercial use to the moving parts, offering a 1-year warranty (blades & drive socket). They cover parts & labour under their warranty & service to resolve any issue that you may experience within 3 years and exclude collection and/or delivery charges.
The first pick for chefs around the country, OmniBlend blenders are powerful, durable, versatile and affordable. These industry blenders allow you to puree, blend, chop and grind ingredients in seconds thanks to their 3HP motor, innovative cutting blade design and polycarbonate jug. Having been on the South African market since 2011, Omniblend has become a standard for the hospitality industry and is steadily making its way into our homes. Other blenders pale in comparison to OmniBlenders with their six-blade assembly, including 2 downward blades that prevent dense foo...