FLAT TOP ELEC GRILL 400MM
R7,195.00 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
These table top grillers rapidly heats up to optimum cooking temperature, making them ideal for making breakfasts.
- Use either the egg griller (D) for frying eggs in oil bath or use the combination (E) to fry eggs on one side, sausages, bacon and tomatoes on the other side
- Heavy duty 10mm cooking plate for high heat retention
- Grease trough drains into bottom mounted grease collection pan
- Splashback prevents undue grease spattering
- Flat top griller thermostatically controlled up to a max of 300*C
- Egg griller thermostatically controlled up to max of 180*C
- Element design ensures even heating over entire cooking surface
- Buy the half flat / half ribbed griddle to give you versatility, use the flat half for bacon and eggs and the ribbed side to give burgers and steaks the authentic grill house look
In the detail
Grill Area: 355 x 420mm
Dimensions: 373 x 470 x 241mm
All equipment that is sold under the ANVIL trademark and used for commercial purposes is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty runs for two years from the date of the original installation and is for the benefit of the original purchaser only. All other warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitations any implied Warranty of Merchantability or fitness for purpose are excluded. The Seller shall in no event be liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages in connection with ANVIL commercial products.
The Seller’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair of defects without charge. Defective units must be taken or shipped, transportation charges prepaid, to ANVIL.
This warranty is not effective if damage occurs because of an accident, carelessness, improper installation, lack of proper set-up, supervision when required or if the equipment is installed or operated in any manner contrary to the installation and operating instructions. In these cases, repairs will be made at a reasonable cost. Work performed by unauthorized personnel or unauthorized service agencies using non-Anvil spares voids this warranty.
Since their inception in 1966, Anvil has become one of the most recognised and popular brands within the commercial food service equipment industry, having earned its trust and respect through a broad range of top quality products. Anvil is seen as the go-to brand for thousands of establishments including restaurants, canteens, supermarkets, hotels, bars and even hospitals. The brand has become so popular that its products are being distributed worldwide in over 30 countries. The reason Anvil products have enjoyed this much success is because of their unparalleled qual...