CLASSEQ GLASSWASHER G400
R28,310.09 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
The Classeq G400DUO glasswasher is built with precision and ability to handle a wide variety of glasses. This compact, front-loader, with two wash programmes ranging from 1.5 minute to 2minute cycles, and it guarantees effortless, consistently clean results every time. It features a unique operating system that is easy and user-friendly, making it perfect for restaurants, cafes, and school, office cafeterias. The G400DUO takes a 400 x 400mm basket that holds 16 pint-sized glasses and is capable of cleaning up to 640-pint glasses per hour. LCD display – enhances user functionality by displaying rinse and wash tank temperatures.
All Duo models include a chemical pump, rinse booster pump and drain pump. They are Type AB WRAS compliant with double skinned sides and a door for quieter operation and reduced heat loss.
In the detail
- LCD display – enhances user functionality by displaying rinse and wash tank temperatures.
- Door Depth – Open: 865 mm
- Basket Size: 400 x 400 mm
- Rack Size: 400 x 400 mm
- Clear entry height: 311 mm
- Dimensions: 450(W) x 517(D) x 760(H) mm (790mm max)
- Theoretical max racks per hour: 40
- Glasses per rack: 16
- Number of wash programmes: 2
- Duration of wash programmes: 1.5 & 2 minutes
- Glasses per hour: 640
- Wash tank element: 2 kW
- Rinse tank element: 2.6 kW
- Wash tank capacity: 9.77 Litres
- Rinse tank capacity: 6.5 Litres
- Rinse water consumption at 3 bar: 3 Litres
- Wash tank temperature: 55 Degrees Celsius
- Rinse tank temperature: 70 Degrees Celsius
- Wash pump power: 0.25 kW
- Rinse pump power: 0.1 kW
- Water softener: optional
- Water supply connection: G3/4″ (3/4″Bsp)
- Minimum allowed supply water pressure: 0.5 bar (DUO) / 2-4 bar (DUOWS)
- Required water flow rate: 11L (DUO) / 4L (DUOWS)
- Minimum incoming water temperature: 4 Degrees Celsius
- Maximum incoming water temperature: 55 Degrees Celsius
- Gravity drain height (from machine base): 40mm
- Pumped drain height (from machine base): 540mm
- Drain Size: 40mm diameter
- The G400DUOWS adds an integral water softener.
Standard Configuration: 13A (1 phase)
- Amps Required: 13A (1 phase)
- Standard Operating voltage: 220-240V / 1N~ / 50Hz
- Total connected load: 2.85kW
Optional Configuration: 13A (3 phase)
- Amps Required: 13A (3 phase)
- Standard Operating Voltage: 380-415V / 3N-/50Hz
- Total Connected Load: 6.58kW
Optional Configuration: 30A (1 phase)
- Amps Required: 30A (1 phase)
- Standard Operating Voltage: 220-240V / 1N~ / 50Hz
- Total Connected Load: 6.58kW
- Noise level: < 70 dB
- Empty Weight: 40.3kgs
- Packed weight: 49.8kgs
- Fully loaded weight: 46.8kgs
- Service: Installation
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY
Exclusions to warranty include:
- Breakdown attendance due to an obstruction in wash and/or drain pump.
- Incorrect filling of detergent/rinse aid reservoirs (cross-contamination).
- Scale related issues, caused by incorrect regeneration of water softener.
- Willful damage to the exterior of the machine.
- Fluid being spilled unto electrics of machine.
- External damage to supply/waste fittings caused by insufficient care being taken when cleaning below the machine.
- Inadequate cleaning of the wash/rinse arms.
- Parts that have been removed by the operator then lost or not returned to the machine correctly.
- Callouts due to pre-shower unit and related parts, or faults not related to, or external to the machine.
- Stainless steel tabling, sinks, taps and associated services.
- Baskets and racks.
- Inadequate cleaning of the interior wash chamber leading to component blockage/failure.
- Services to the machine.
- Water condition water treatment hoses and taps.
- Relocation of the machine.
- Dosing equipment which is supplied by third party chemicals.
- Repairs carried out by unauthorized Winterhalter personnel.
- Where repairs are taken, and no fault is found.
Winterhalter specially designs warewashing machines for the catering industry as their products have a host of technical features and a built-in system that ensures ultra-clean dishes and sparkling glasses. The fact that Winterhalter’s washing machines are made in Germany and Switzerland is not just an indication of origin but it's also a seal of quality with the average working life of their appliances sitting at 15 years. The premium quality and reliability of these machines are the results of Winterhalter’s commitment to continuous research, innovation and impro...