ATELIER CRYSTAL CARAFE 250ML
By Luigi Bormioli
R103.08 (Excl VAT)Retail prices excluding local 15% VAT
Perfect for an elegant table setting, Luigi Bormioli’s Atelier crystal carafe adds an air of refinement to your wine service. The unique tapering of the neck is designed to delay wine evaporation and preserve important aromas.
In the detail
- Made with SON.hyx to strengthen & keep glass brilliant
- Made with titanium reinforced permanent treatment to increase stem strength & durability
- Dishwasher and glasswasher safe
- Retains ultra-clear brilliance through 4,000 washing cycles
- Lead-free crystal
- Made in Italy
- Available in a range of sizes
- Suitable for wine and other beverages
- V250ml – H174mm
Established in 1946, Luigi Bormioli has, over the years, perfected Italian glassware with the same finesse and style of traditional craftsmen while keeping up with the advent of technology. All of their glasses are created with several state-of-the-art processes and finishes allowing them to remain transparent, brilliant, stainless and odourless even after 4,000 industrial washing cycles. Their Son.hyx high-tech, lead-free crystalware is also reinforced with titanium making them particularly durable and resistant to shocks. Luigi Bormioli curates a sophisticated aesthe...